LEARN’s Pedagogical Services Team
Our team supports educators in Quebec’s anglophone sector by developing and publishing resources as well as offering a variety of professional learning opportunities online and in person.
What we do
- Resource Development: we develop teaching and learning resources as well as professional learning materials.
- Professional Learning: we provide professional learning opportunities for educators at our LEARN office, in schools and school boards, at conferences and online.
- Curation: we share relevant educational resources aligned to Quebec Education Program and various educational themes.
- Publication: we publish blog articles and produce podcasts on educational topics that are relevant to our community.
- Partnerships and Collaboration: we participate in a number of educational committees and collaborate with educational partners to provide resources and support our community.
RÉCIT Provincial Service
Our LEARN-RÉCIT consultants support the Digital Competency Framework and the integration of technology across the curriculum. They contribute to and support professional development in line with Québec’s Digital Action Plan.
Visit our Digital Competency in Action site to learn more.
The RÉCIT mandate :
- Attending provincial meetings.
- Collaborating with other provincial services.
- Participating on committees and advising the Ministry.
- Providing professional development at provincial events and conferences.
- Producing, publishing, and promoting resources that support teaching and learning through technology and digital resources for the English educational community.
- Providing online and in-person workshops and accompaniment.
- Facilitating communities of practice, networking, and sharing.
- Collaborating with universities and community partners to support research and development and enhance learning opportunities and resources for the anglophone sector.
Meet Our Pedagogical Services Team
Director of Pedagogical Services and Educational Technology
leanna di fulvio